Keeping up with the technology trends can be challenging. The shorter OEM life cycles for new equipment are designed to keep the OEMs’ in business with constant refresh cycles leaving you with shorter and more costly depreciation schedules.
To make informed purchasing decisions, you need hardware experts who put the best interest of their client first. Our team is here to provide you with personalized IT advice, helping you make purchases that fit your budget, existing infrastructure and long-term IT strategy.
Top Gun Technology incorporates capacity planning into all of our quoted hardware mainframe, server, storage and networking configurations and upgrades. Not only does our 2 to 5-year capacity planning provided during the hardware configuration process give you flexibility to manage your IT environment, it can also:
- Provide a cost-effective upgrade path for the system in question
- Provide a scalable solution within the same footprint
- Avoid the risk of requiring unobtainable licenses due to OEM EOS dates
- Extend the life of the asset you are purchasing
- Decrease latency by incorporating capacity growth into your IT hardware environment
- Break the OEM refresh cycle
We want to help you get the most out of your IT hardware. Our consultants are available to answer any questions you have about available pre-owned hardware and what we can do to help you prepare for the future.
OEMs and Product Families, We Support
- IBM zSystems Mainframes
- IBM Power Systems Servers
- HPE Integrity and ProLiant Servers
- Dell EMC PowerEdge Servers
- IBM Tape and Disk Storage Systems
- Dell EMC Tape and Disk Storage Systems
- HPE Tape and Disk Storage Systems
- Hitachi Storage Upgrades for HUS
- NetApp Disk Storage Systems
- Cisco Networking and Juniper Networks