Top Gun’s UK Partner Development Manager is a business development function that requires an experienced sales professional with a solid track record and relevant experience in strategic alliance and channel sales development.
As a senior level selling member of Top Gun’s Channel Organization, the Partner Development Manager (PDM) will successfully recruit and develop business with the industry’s largest IT solution providers and key industry influencers that service Clients that are primarily based in the UK. In addition to gaining entry and establishing key relationships with integrators and solution providers, the PDM will be a key member of a strategic team that develops tailored programs that challenge the status quo, solve end customer challenges, and ultimately lead to new indirect revenue stream(s) for Top Gun and its strategic business partners.
Location: Onsite, Bedford, UK
The Partner Development Manager Role is a quota-driven role that is strongly measured on revenue goal attainment, partner recruiting, and retention. It is considered a new business generation function with a focus on recurring revenue growth year over year.
- Achieves indirect revenue goal by executing a sales development plan aimed at recruiting, developing, and managing strategic GTM alliances and partnerships with Enterprise Level Integrators and Solution Providers.
- Keen ability to research and target partner company profiles that are best suited for Top Gun’s suite of annuity-based support services
- Outstanding outbound demand generation skills needed to open doors and spark interest using value points that are well aligned with the partner’s company profile
- Ability to navigate and develop a partner account by cross-selling, upselling, and creating bidirectional value where-ever possible.
- Develops new marketing opportunities and programs that aligns with Top Gun and its partner’s existing GTM strategy and solution set
- Leads partner enablement programs that accelerate revenues and maximize partner’s selling resources and organizational structures
- Successfully develops key relationships at multiple levels of a partner’s organization: Executive, Financial, Operations, Sales, and Service Delivery teams.
- Strong grasp of multiple partner engagement models (Sell to, Co-Sell, Resell, Refer, Embed)
- Ideates economic models that align with partner’s and end customer’s requirements
- Creates alignment between sales and operations between Top Gun and its partner organizations
- Plans and implements joint marketing plans and campaigns that are measurable and efficiently executed
- Seeks partnerships that share common values and views related to trusted business practices and delivering customer centric solutions that promote brand quality and client retention
- Understands IT and Datacenter Services and Solutions Marketplace aimed at Fortune 1000 / FT100, and FT250 customers
- Drives business agreements and contract negotiations between Top Gun and strategic business partners
- Demonstrates ability to develop and close sustainable revenue that achieves revenue goals for the assigned list of partners and partner prospects.
- Works and follows a disciplined sales plan that is reviewed and revised each quarter to ensure strategic and daily tactics are optimized to achieve revenue goals
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders throughout the partner development and sales process to ensure Top Gun is presented as a team-driven organization
- 5+ years as a Channel (Indirect) Focused Sales Executive
- Experience working with national IT Product and Service Providers
- Bachelor’s Degree or similar experience
- Efficient with Google, Microsoft, and CRM software.
- 5+ years working within the Third-Party Maintenance Industry or equivalent IT Service Provider industry experience
Top Gun is an equal opportunity employer. Authorisation to work in the UK is a precondition of employment.