Multi-vendor storage engineering experts are integral to relationship expansion within Top Gun’s largest, often prestigious, enterprise client base.
Regions: All Regions
- Experience in providing support for these Enterprise Storage platforms:
- Hitachi (HDS)
- Ability to use OEMs’ diagnostics, tools and utilities to facilitate remedial service and assist Field Service in meeting contractual Customer SLA.
- Must be able to manage the client and field engineering, exhibiting excellent communication skills as well as securing client confidence in Top Gun Technology to maintain their mission-critical hardware.
- Interface directly with the Client’s high-level crisis escalation management teams.
- Will be client-focused and client-driven to deliver the utmost customer service.
- Able to travel to and from client sites, as required.
- Able to lift, push, or carry objects weighing 50 pounds.
- Able to thrive in a team environment where resolutions may require a group effort and end-of-shift workload turnover is required and seamless to our clients.
- Experience with the enterprise hardware maintenance (“break/fix”) services business.
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills to work effectively with internal and external customers.
- High level of expertise on enterprise storage hardware as well as a solid understanding of the environments in which they may be deployed.
- Experience with system installation and hardware/FRU replacement procedures.
- Solid problem-solving skills where problems may be complex or hard to diagnose
- Possess the ability to be persuasive with customers, keeping “customer satisfaction” as a guiding factor.
- Strong telephone etiquette skills ensure constructive, professional relationships with colleagues and customers. Active listening and written communication follow-up are just as necessary to know how to tactfully communicate directions. A “client first” attitude is inherent in every step an engineer takes.
Working Conditions or Additional requirements:
- The Multi-vendor Enterprise Storage Support Engineer is required to be in a 7x24x365 call rotation and able to travel to and from client sites as required.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision
Top Gun Technology is an equal opportunity employer. Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.