ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT MANAGER – SOUTHEAST
We are currently seeking a highly experienced and skilled Enterprise Account Manager for the Southeast region of the United States.
In this position, you will have uncapped earning potential, an extensive portfolio of multiple-vendor products and services, and the best technical team in the industry to meet client needs.
- Contact and develop relationships with potential new clients through cold-calling, leads, and emails
- Set up meetings and conference calls with prospects and existing clients and other necessary resources
- Identify client needs and provide customized proposal solutions of our company offerings
- Utilize Salesforce and additional software to manage activities, opportunities, and reporting
- Conduct research and continuously follow up and follow through with all existing clients and prospects
- Accountable for full ownership of the entire sales cycle through and beyond deliverables
- Provide excellent client service to maintain positive business and client relationships
- Work with Business Development Associates and other sales staff; effectively communicate with team members
- Maintain territory plan and activities to achieve assigned revenue/gross profit goals
- Maintain and grow existing client accounts
- Report to Manager (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Participate in weekly team meetings and various training
Compensation & Benefits:
- Tremendous earning potential – Monthly Draw with varied commission rates up to 30%
- One of a kind company culture
- Ongoing Training program
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Prior outside sales and cold calling experience, 2 – 5 years preferred
- Personality Type – A positive “Can Do” attitude with self-motivation and persistence; passion for challenges, accomplishments, and winning; driven to grow and learn; hunter mentality, competitive spirit, and accountability
- Work Ethic – Stable work history with consistent over achievement; highly dependable and responsive to clients and team members, interact with confidence, adaptability, honesty, and integrity
- Sales Ability – Creatively sell consultative solutions to C-Level and below; ability to penetrate and nurture enterprise as well as SMB clients; conviction in representing our reputation of expertise, transparency, and reliability; skillful closer
- Coachable – Ability to hear, understand, digest, and apply feedback; a history of learning from mistakes and regular self-improvement activities; willingness to share and learn from successes and failure within the sales team
- Problem Solving – Identifies and analyzes problems, generates alternative solutions, takes steps to achieve an ideal outcome; understands when to think outside the box
- Sociability – Ability to effectively engage in conversation with prospects and clients; gifted listener and user of leading questions; proficient in creating and presenting customized proposals; knowing how and when to move opportunities towards closure
Top Gun Technology is an equal opportunity employer. Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Top Gun Technology is hiring. We are currently seeking highly motivated individuals to be part of our team.
Multi-Vendor Enterprise Storage Engineer
IBM Enterprise Storage Support Engineer
Field Technician Engineer – Chicago
Field Technician Engineer – Des Moines
Field Technician Engineer – Omaha
Field Technician Engineer – Denver
Field Technician Engineer – Carlstadt
Senior Business Development Representative
Business Development Representative
Strategic Partner Development Manager – Federal
L3 Senior Technical Support Engineer – NetApp
THE TOP GUN DIFFERENCE.
Powered by ServiceNow, Top Gun Technology provides TPM 2.0™ maintenance services that are uniquely designed to deliver the highest quality of infrastructure support for mission critical operations.
Let’s Talk About Your Future
From Engineering to Sales, team members at Top Gun have a unique opportunity to create internal value by making a difference in our clients’ long-term business strategy and support of their mission-critical infrastructure.