Top Gun Technology’s TrueView™ offers an unbiased risk assessment for each type of device in your IT environment. Our data-driven evaluation compares the risks of using an independent maintenance provider versus continued use of OEM support.
- Analysis is based on your current IT environment and your future IT strategy.
- Each device below represents high risk to low risk for movement from the OEM to a Top Gun support plan.
Factors assessed for the risk are:
- Dependence on firmware updates which are still created by the OEM
- Dependence on OEM support of licensed functions
- Dependence on niche technical support provided by the OEM
- Standardization to a specific firmware level and no longer updating firmware
- OEM has discontinued firmware updates
- OEM has retired the equipment from service life
Top Gun Technology’s TrueView ™ can:
- Offer an immediate cost savings and reduction in OPEx spending
- Identify situations where the OEM may be suggesting premature hardware upgrades
- Extend the life of your equipment facing end of service life (EOSL)
- Provide cost savings related to an unnecessary technology refresh due to an OEM’s EOSL
TrueView™ – The Process:
- We import your asset list into our proprietary tool
- We perform a proximity analysis for your assets with our spares
- We prioritize the value of OEM support based on actual OEM data, mission criticality and sparing
- We provide a report showing the risk level associated with moving devices to our Mission Critical support