HPE Integrity is a series of rack servers based on the Itanium processor. Entry-level, midrange and high-end servers encompass this server family. The HPE Integrity server portfolio provides flexible capacity, secured availability and simplified management; helping meet your business needs while delivering a better ROI. The HPE Integrity server allows compatibility with multiple operating systems as well as hardware and software partitioning.
HPE Integrity Technical Specifications
- Maximum of 4 cell boards
- 4 CPU sockets per cell board
- 16 DIMM slots per cell board
- Maximum of 4 SCSI disks and 2 tape and/or CD/DVD-ROM internally (half to cell board 0, half to cell board 1)
- 8 hot-pluggable I/O slots per cell board and 1 core I/O slot per cell board for SX1000
HPE ProLiant Overview
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant server product line is designed for businesses of any size with options of rack and tower servers, server blades, and scalable systems. It is designed with features that provide superior performance, expandability, and high availability.
HPE ProLiant Technical Specifications
- Max 24 core available at 3.6GHz depending on processor
- Max of 3.0 TB with 128 GB DDDR4
- 8, 10, 16, 18 or 24 SFF SAS/SATA/SSD
- 8 expansion slots
Dell EMC PowerEdge Overview
Dell EMC PowerEdge servers strike a balance between high computing power and a relatively small rack footprint. They function well as enterprise-level application and virtualization servers and are flexible enough to fulfill many workhorse-type roles.
Dell EMC PowerEdge Technical Specifications
- Up to 4 sockets for Intel Xeon 7500 series processors
- Maximum of 64 DIMM slots that hold up to 2TB of RAM
- Up to 10 PCIe 2.0 slots and 1 storage slot
- Can hold up to 16TB internal storage
1GbE or 10Gb embedded NIC options with iSCSI offload