Looking to join an industry leading technology company with unlimited earnings potential? You found us! We are currently seeking highly motivated individuals to be part of our Sales organization as Senior Account Executives.
In this position, you will have uncapped earnings potential, an extensive portfolio of multiple-vendor products and services and the best technical team in the industry to meet customer needs.
Regions: Midwest, Southwest, Northeast, Southwest and West
- Contact and develop relationships with potential new clients through cold-calling, leads, and emails
- Set up meetings and conference calls with prospects and existing clients and other necessary resources
- Identify client needs and provide customized proposal solutions of our company offerings
- Utilize Salesforce and additional software to manage activities, opportunities, and reporting
- Conduct research and continuously follow up and follow through with all existing clients and prospects
- Accountable for full ownership of entire sales cycle through and beyond deliverables
- Provide excellent customer service to maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Work with Business Development Associates and other sales staff; effectively communicate with team-members
- Maintain territory plan and activities to achieve assigned revenue/gross profit goals
- Maintain and grow existing client accounts
- Report to Manager (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Participate in weekly team meetings and various trainings
Compensation & Benefits:
- Tremendous earning potential – Monthly Draw with varied commission rates up to 30%
- One of a kind company culture
- Ongoing Training program
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Prior outside sales and cold calling experience, 2 – 5 years preferred
- Personality Type – A positive “Can Do” attitude with self-motivation and persistence; passion for challenges, accomplishments, and winning; driven to grow and learn; hunter mentality, competitive spirit, and accountability
- Work Ethic – Stable work history with consistent over achievement; highly dependable and responsive to customers and team members, interact with confidence, adaptability, honesty, and integrity
- Sales Ability – Creatively sell consultative solutions to C-Level and below; ability to penetrate and nurture enterprise as well as SMB customers; conviction in representing our reputation of expertise, transparency, and reliability; skillful closer
- Coachable – Ability to hear, understand, digest, and apply feedback; a history of learning from mistakes and regular self-improvement activities; willingness to share and learn from successes and failure within the sales team
- Problem Solving – Identifies and analyzes problems, generates alternative solutions, takes steps to achieve an ideal outcome; understands when to think outside the box
- Sociability – Ability to effectively engage in conversation with prospects and customers; gifted listener and user of leading questions; proficient in creating and presenting customized proposals; knowing how and when to move opportunities towards closure
Join our incredible company culture, where we treat our employees and customers like family. You will be one of those rare people who can say, “I Love My Job!
Top Gun Technology is an equal opportunity employer. Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Please submit your resume to: HR@topgun-tech.com