As a strategic member of Top Gun’s Business Development Team, you will successfully represent innovative support services to the industry’s top 100 IT solution providers and key industry influencers. In addition to gaining entry and establishing key relationships with strategic partners, you will be a key member of a solutioning team that develops tailored programs that challenge the status quo, solve end customer challenges, and ultimately lead to new indirect revenue stream(s) for TGT and its strategic business partners.
- Achieves indirect revenue goal by executing a strategic business plan aimed at recruiting, developing, and managing strategic GTM alliances and partnerships.
- Develops new marketing opportunities and programs that aligns with TGT and its partner’s existing GTM strategy and solution set.
- Leads partner enablement programs that accelerate revenues and maximize partner’s selling resources and organizational structures.
- Successful develop key relationships at multiple levels of a partner’s organization: Executive, Financial, Operations, Sales, and Service Delivery teams.
- Strong grasp of multiple partner engagement models (Sell to, Co-Sell, Resell, Refer, White Label).
- Ideates economic models that align with partner’s and end customer’s requirements.
- Creates alignment between sales and operations between TGT and its partner organizations.
- Plans and implements joint marketing plans and campaigns that are measurable and efficiently executed.
- Seeks partnerships that share common values and views related to trusted business practices and delivering customer centric solutions that promote brand quality and client retention.
- Understands IT and Datacenter Services and Solutions Marketplace aimed at Fortune 1000 customers.
- Drives business agreements and contract negotiations between TGT and strategic business partners.
- 5+ years as an Indirect / Channel Focused Sales Executive
- Experience working with national and global IT Product and Service Providers
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Efficient with Google, Microsoft, and Salesforce
- One of a kind company culture
- Ongoing Training program
- Health, Dental & Vision
Top Gun Technology is an equal opportunity employer. Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.