SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
The enthusiastic and high-energy candidate hired for this position will be responsible for generating demand for Top Gun’s service suite within Fortune 1000 companies, by executing a variety of industry-leading outbound programs and development campaigns.
Working cross-functionally, this role will also interact and directly contribute to demand generation, sales, client retention initiatives and brand awareness.
To be successful in this role, applicants should have a track record of developing MQLs (warm and cold leads) and SQLs by cultivating strong relationships with prospective clients and aligning solutions to articulated client requirements. People skills and details management are imperative to our exception client retention scores that are the highest in our industry. Great listeners are encouraged to apply!
If you’re highly driven, self-motivated, results-oriented, have B2B IT sales experience, project management skills and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you!
Position Reports to: Executive Vice President, Strategic Initiatives
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Partnering closely with the Account Executive team to identify and source net-new opportunities that ultimately convert to new business revenue for Top Gun Technology.
- Nurture and qualify warm leads from inbound and outbound marketing campaigns by following well-defined and disciplined routines.
- Record daily activities and client communications in SalesForce.com (CRM).
- Identify key IT Decision Makers within a targeted list of Fortune 1000 companies by conducting online, tools-based research.
- Execute daily cold calls and emails according to defined activity metrics that lead to scheduled prosect meetings for Account Executives.
- Provide pre-sales support to Account Executives throughout the sales cycle.
- Build credibility and rapport via phone or email with contacted prospects.
- Learn how to anticipate and prepare for potential objections.
- Understand how to position and differentiate the value of Top Gun’s solutions.
- Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility as part of an ever-growing organization.
- Document and report weekly/monthly/quarterly results to management.
- Participate on weekly team meetings and assigned training.
Attributes of Ideal Candidates:
- Minimum of two years as a Business Development Representative with proven track of setting appointments with decision makers, preferably with IT decision makers in large organizations.
- Experience with B2B prospecting using multiple outbound lead generation channels directed to a targeted list of multi-vertical, multi-national accounts.
- Experience with CRM software, preferably SFDC, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Intermediate skills with MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook.
- Understanding the achievement of demand generation performance metrics.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Confident at delivering remote presentations to multiple participants.
- Alignment with company Brand Values:
- Integrity: We absolutely do what we say.
- Expertise: We continually build upon our expertise to drive client satisfaction.
- Resolute: We are tenacious in developing and improving our solutions.
- Commitment: We are a people-oriented organization that is committed to understanding and meeting the needs of our clients, partners and team.
About the Company:
Top Gun Technology is a global leader in IT datacenter maintenance and pre-owned hardware solutions for Fortune 1000 companies that depend on mission critical mainframes, servers, storage and networking technologies. As an engineering-centric firm, Top Gun provides expert consultation to IT Operational Managers and IT Procurement professionals that seek cost savings and service improvements associated with their datacenter hardware maintenance and services. Top Gun supports multiple technologies, such as IBM, Dell EMC, HPE, Hitachi Vantara, NetApp, Cisco and Juniper.
Reasons to Join Top Gun Technology:
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
- Regionally-appropriate benefits and vacation
- We are a rapidly growing company with 15 years in business!
- We have an impressive list of clients, which include well-known, international companies and federal agencies
- Top Gun Technology has deployed a solid suite of sales & marketing tools, SaaS-based applications/tools and strategies and continues to invest in infrastructure to refine and improve the sale/marketing process
- Recognized and respected by global IT industry analysts, Gartner & IDC
- Access to industry-leading prospecting training, prospecting tools and proven social marketing techniques
- Opportunities for growth and advancement within the company
Base ($50,000-$60,000), plus negotiable Bonus Plan, commensurate to experience
Top Gun Technology is hiring. We are currently seeking highly motivated individuals to be part of our team.
Multi-Vendor Enterprise Storage Engineer
IBM Enterprise Storage Support Engineer
Field Technician Engineer – Chicago
Field Technician Engineer – Des Moines
Field Technician Engineer – Omaha
Field Technician Engineer – Denver
Field Technician Engineer – Carlstadt
Senior Business Development Representative
Business Development Representative
Strategic Partner Development Manager – Federal
L3 Senior Technical Support Engineer – NetApp
THE TOP GUN DIFFERENCE.
Powered by ServiceNow, Top Gun Technology provides TPM 2.0™ maintenance services that are uniquely designed to deliver the highest quality of infrastructure support for mission critical operations.
Let’s Talk About Your Future
From Engineering to Sales, team members at Top Gun have a unique opportunity to create internal value by making a difference in our clients’ long-term business strategy and support of their mission-critical infrastructure.