Ready to launch your career in the “Tech Services” Industry?
Top Gun Technology is seeking ambitious, self-motivated, goal-oriented, organized, client-focused candidates with a willingness to learn and a desire to jumpstart a career in IT service and solution sales. As a Client Development Manager, you will develop leading-edge sales, marketing and client service skills by working side by side with Top Gun’s senior account executives and engineering professionals. Top Gun Technology’s family culture promotes teamwork and collaboration, one-on-one coaching, as well as training and professional development. Whether you are fresh out of college or changing career paths, we want to hear from and learn more about you!
Top Gun Technology
Top Gun Technology is a global leader in IT data center maintenance and hardware solutions for Fortune 1000 companies that depend on mission critical mainframes, servers, data storage and networking technologies. As an engineering-centric firm, Top Gun provides expert consultation to IT professionals that seek cost savings and service improvements associated with their data center hardware maintenance and related services. Top Gun supports multiple technologies, such as IBM, Dell EMC, HPE, Hitachi Vantara, NetApp, Cisco and Juniper.
Here’s what a typical day would be like:
- Quick “huddle” with your sales counterparts to set your focus and goals
- Execute outbound campaigns supported by ongoing digital marketing programs and tactics
- Work with your success coach to master appointment setting skills with IT decision-makers
- Learn and practice effective messaging that will spark a client’s interest in Top Gun’s value
- Use your excellent verbal and written communication skills to connect and build rapport with IT decision-makers
- Develop your knowledge of IT solutions that allow you to map a client’s requirements to Top Gun’s solutions portfolio
- Apply your listening and curiosity skills which can help spark an IT decision-maker’s interest
- Participate on Client Discovery calls with your Account Executive and learn how to engage in business and technical dialogue that progresses an opportunity through a structured sales and evaluation process
- Keep track of your daily activities and client communications using SalesForce.com (CRM)
- Investigate (and document) companies that fit Top Gun’s prospect profile
- Develop hands-on skills with leading research and marketing platforms, such as Salesforce, ZoomInfo and LinkedIn Navigator.
- Facilitate a client request for a new quote, order or renewal of services
- Assist with a new client onboarding
- Join an internal sales team call to share best practices, tips and product training
- Celebrate wins with your team!
Ideal Candidates Should Naturally Align to Top Gun’s Values:
- Integrity: We absolutely do what we say.
- Expertise: We continually build upon our expertise to drive client satisfaction.
- Resolute: We are tenacious in developing and improving our solutions.
- Commitment: We are a people-oriented organization that is committed to understanding and meeting the needs of our clients, partners and team.
More Reasons to Join Top Gun Technology:
- We are a rapidly growing veteran-owned company with 15 years in business!
- We service elite clients, including international companies and federal agencies
- We invest in state-of-the-art marketing infrastructure, including digital tools that promote awareness in the marketplace
- We take the time to recognize and celebrate each and everyone’s contribution to Top Gun’s growth!
Compensation: Base ($40,000-$50,000) with an uncapped bonus structure.
Top Gun Technology is an equal opportunity employer. Authorization to work in the U.S. is a pre-condition of employment.