Top Gun Technology is a leading provider of IT Services and Support for Fortune 1000 companies. Top Gun’s success is built off it’s amazing people that share a common goal of delivering the highest level of IT support in the industry. Join our team of highly driven professionals that thrive in an entrepreneurial setting that promotes individual creativity and limitless growth potential.
As a Business Development Representative (BDR), you will receive ongoing training on the latest technologies used by the world’s largest companies. You will gain a unique perspective of Information Technology and its criticality to business operations. With this ground floor opportunity, you will have access to excellent coaches, mentors, and leaders that make it a priority to support your development and success. If you are determined, persistent, and motivated to learn, we want to hear from you!
Location: Onsite, Bedford, UK
- Contact and develop relationships with potential new clients through cold-calling and emails
- Identify client needs and provide high level overview of our company offerings
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective clients and Account Executives
- Utilize Salesforce and additional software to generate leads for Account Executives
- Conduct research and continuously prospect for lead generation
- Coordinate and participate in client-facing conference calls
- Provide excellent client service to maintain positive business and client relationships
- Assist Account Executives and other sales staff; effectively communicate with team-members
- Report to Manager/Lead on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Participate in weekly team meetings and various trainings
Compensation & Benefits:
- Tremendous earning potential – Base Salary + Bonus + SPIFF (Sales Performance Incentive Fund)
- Excellent career path and growth potential
- Company culture that upholds teamwork, integrity, and respect
- Mentoring and training program
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Company Pension
- GCSE Math & English pass is required
- Degree preferred, but not required
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Background in B-C, B-B, or Hospitality is desirable, but not required.
- Prior sales or cold calling experience preferred, but not required
- Personality Type – A positive “Can Do” attitude with self-motivation and persistence coupled with a history of overcoming obstacles and competitive spirit
- Work Ethic – Stable work history with a history of accomplishment and extra-curricular activities
- Sales Ability – Ideally some sales exposure; awareness and confidence in your desire for a long-term sales career
- Coachable – Ability to listen, understand, digest, and apply feedback.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and analyzes problems, generates alternative solutions, takes steps to achieve an ideal outcome; understands when to go “off-script”
- Engaging – Ability to effectively engage in conversation with a stranger or prospect; asks a lot of questions, always moving the conversation forward
- Driven to meet or exceed goals in a fast-paced, fun environment!
Top Gun Technology is an equal opportunity employer. Authorisation to work in the UK is a precondition of employment.
Sorry, no recruiters or agencies.
Please submit your resume to: [email protected]